Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cameron trip

So~ I was invited to Cameron Highland by GF's mum.. She ( GF's mum ) wanted to go have a short gathering with her family up there and I'm responsible to babysit my GF :D

We were in a small car consists of me, my GF, her mum and her sister~ We started the journey around 1.30am and reached outskirts of Cameron Highland @ around 3 a.m.

And I was supposed to drive throughout the journey but somehow I couldn't sleep properly :( .. Because~ 1. I'm going to meet my GF's long heard scary maternal family ( it ended ok.. I guess?) ... 2. I'm going to babysit my GF :D 3. My 1st Milky shoot~

^ The photo above is one of my first barely visible shots of the milky way..
Some say that we cannot see the milky way from the earth.. Well you cannot see the milky way if you dont try to find it..

To start.. you need find a place that's have very less or no light pollution at all ( the best ) and you only have a few hours to find it.. To know where to look for.. When you reached a dark area without light pollution and there are many stars up there~ get your compass out and find east.. When you do.. do keep your eyes sharp and looking for a small white thingy like a cloud where you can see from the picture above..

I wanted to post more but most of the pictures are about the same and I've lost my golden time window of 3-5am.. after the sky started to fill with clouds~ Enough with the wall of texts~ 2 more of my Cameron Highland's milky way shots below~



After the cloud's moving in, we decided to go on top of a hill near Brinchang for Sunrise..

Shot this lousy lightning shot inside the car while trying to have a nap before sunrise..



The sun decided not to give me a visit that morning~

It was ok at the beginning and then it gets harsh.. So I took my GND filter to the rescue~ :D
Sunrise saved by my Lee GND filter~ :D
Now.. Some people asked me why I bought a "plastic" which worth RM390.. The picture on the left shows why.. If you're still unsatisfied with my answer I'll do a post next time explaining further details~


And the sunrise photos below by are shot with the GND filter handheld.. Because I'm too poor to buy the holder~ lolzz..


So... How how how??? How's my sunrise?? Ok la.. Not that good.. :(



And the we went to a waterfall around Tanah Rata? I think?
Didn't have too much photos with the waterfall~ :( I suck with waterfall photography :(


Ending this post with a photo of me and my GF at the waterfall~ :) Pic stolen from PicaBlocks.blogspot.com :p



p.s. Met the maternal family.. Not as scary as I originally thought.. Maybe because I haven't talked to them and I was told not to talk to them except they talk to me 1st??  But they really talk to each other without mercy one... ‎( ゚д゚)

2 comments:

  1. Facebook does no justice to picture...here does. They look exactly like how they should. I guess you had a great trip! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea.. It was a nice trip~ with my lovely girlfriend :D which is you~ Natasha~ :)

    ReplyDelete